When you use our online banking services for your business, you always have access to your accounts and a real-time overview of your organization's financials. Your time is valuable. That's why we make it easy for you to quickly reconcile your accounts, transfer funds, view images of checks and monitor debit card purchases any time and from anywhere.
With Field & Main online banking, you can:
- Check account balances and activity.
- Track spending for your business.
- Initiate stop payments.
- Make one-time or recurring loan payments.
- Transfer funds between accounts. The cut-off time for transfers is 5:30 p.m. (CDT), which is later than normal banking hours.
- Set reminders and alerts, such as low balance alerts via text or email.
- Retrieve check images.
- Download statements into the financial software format that works best for your business, such as Microsoft Money, Intuit Quicken and Intuit Quickbooks.
- View and print statements. For easy access, Field & Main archives previous statements for up to 13 months.
To enroll in online banking, click "ENROLL" below, or visit your local Field & Main banking center for assistance.
Enroll View demo Contact us